Legend of Zelda RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You begin with three hearts. You end a legend.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Tyalen Jr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mushuid

Mushuid

The Legend of Tyalen Jr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Tyalen Jr   The Legend of Tyalen Jr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Hero?
It sounds so strange to be called that, but there's no time to question it; I claw my way to my feet and speed through the doorway. I hope Rodo is who he appears to be, I couldn't take many more surprises today.
Back to top Go down
Gerhb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Tyalen Jr   The Legend of Tyalen Jr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:04 pm

The corridor leads a strange room very unlike Death Mountain. A pool of cool water rests on the stony floor in this fountain shrine, light seems to glitter off the walls.

"I have a gift for you." Rodo reached his hands into the water covering the floor... though the pool was clearly shallow, the goron managed reach his arms all the way down, they seemed to disappear in the water. Then the Goron pulled out a chest, "the Great Fairy of the Deep said she needed to adjust this for you... I don't really know what she meant. But perhaps you will understand."

The chest opened and there it was, the clawshot. Tyalen couldn't see anything different about it... but upon grasping it...

If ever you need our aid, the spirits from between will lift you up...

You got the Clawshot!
It's as trusty as you remember it, but there's something special! You can spend a hero point to call a spirit through your clawshot, they can act as aiming posts for your clawshot. In addition, this clawshot can target ghosts and other spiritual creatures. The clawshot deals 1D10 damage on a hit.

"Well, Tyalen, are you ready to go to Sage's Pass?"
Back to top Go down
https://spinattack.forumotion.com
Mushuid

Mushuid

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Tyalen Jr   The Legend of Tyalen Jr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:29 pm

My head bobs, then whips, side to side at the splendid room. My clawshot returned to me, my mind reels with images of what this Great Fairy must look like. Reality snaps back into focus a moment later and I notice that I've perched myself on the edge of the pool, holding the clawshot with both arms and simply staring. I shake my head quickly and turn to Rodo confusedly,

"Sage's Pass?" I tweet.
Back to top Go down
Gerhb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Tyalen Jr   The Legend of Tyalen Jr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:51 am

"Look below," Rodo says smuggly.

In the reflection of the water below, a strange other world shimmered in the still pool. It was a mix of trees and golden stonework, murals of a hero in a green tunic, a princess, and a set of other important looking figures of various races.

A ghostly creature danced about on the other side, beckoning you. It's form was mostly human, but it seemed nearly vaporous.
Back to top Go down
https://spinattack.forumotion.com
Mushuid

Mushuid

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Tyalen Jr   The Legend of Tyalen Jr - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:07 am

I stare for a moment at the figure, then look back to Rodo, to the clawshot, and to the creature, my head bobbing with gentle curiosity at each target.

I take careful aim with my recovered heirloom, inhale, and fire.

Clawshot: 3, 5, 2
Critical success!

I clawshot the ghostly creature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Tyalen Jr   The Legend of Tyalen Jr - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Tyalen Jr
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2