Legend of Zelda RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You begin with three hearts. You end a legend.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Brink of Being Human - Character Submission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mushuid

Mushuid

On the Brink of Being Human - Character Submission Empty
PostSubject: On the Brink of Being Human - Character Submission   On the Brink of Being Human - Character Submission I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 pm

The land calls itself Hyrule, and the people call it that in response. The great evil wizard Ganon has been defeated and executed, never again to return. It is a time of prosperity in the land, and the people who know its name are happy. Though, as anyone who's ever been happy can tell you, happiness never lasts long enough, when it lasts at all.

The game takes place about a decade after the execution of Ganon; no new evils have yet arisen; the people are prosperous and happy, but you are not those people.

You are refugees from a far away land (specifics to be determined, you could arrive by boat, portal, even space ship)

With each player, declare one attribute of the race that you all share. No paradoxes. I am the ultimate arbiter of what is and is not paradox; you will be allowed your argument, but I'll decide if it's valid. (aesthetic attributes are collectively a single attribute. The name of the race doesn't count, first person who posts a name names it. Whoever wants the aesthetics needs only to write "aesthetics" in their post instead of a trait. Once everyone else has posted their character and trait, whoever claimed aesthetics will have the chance to choose coloration, patterning and other purely aesthetic characteristics.)

To start, post only a bare bones character concept, how ever much you think is appropriate, and feel free to edit it later.

Also, after each of my posts, I won't post until either everyone has posted or 24 hours have elapsed. If you have not posted by the time I next post, your character will be considered to be repeating any repeatable actions from your last post and otherwise just standing around only taking common-sense actions. (automatically running from danger, attempting not to fall, etc.)

Prepare to deal with displacement, integration, xenophobia, and self doubt on the brink of being human.

For each, I need:

Character Name

Background in Brief (feel free to leave this blank until all the traits are submitted)

Physical Description (leave this blank until all the traits are submitted)

Favorite Pastime

Favorite Food

Opinion of Exodus in Brief

Racial Trait (feel free to get creative; I'll let you know if any trait doesn't work, so don't be afraid to take risks)
Back to top Go down
billydakid

billydakid

On the Brink of Being Human - Character Submission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Brink of Being Human - Character Submission   On the Brink of Being Human - Character Submission I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:00 am

Player name: Billy
Character name: Gondal Jeehallivain
Background:
Physical Description:
Favorite Pastime: Talking to friends
Favorite Food: Honey
Opinion of Exodus: Very rough and unorganized
Racial Trait: Has bug wings. Similar to those of a praying mantis. These wings, when not in use, are covered by a colorful membrane of skin which is very hard to distinguish from the rest of the back. This skin then moves out of the way when the wings are bring prepared for flight.
Back to top Go down

On the Brink of Being Human - Character Submission
Page 1 of 1