You begin with three hearts. You end a legend.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaosmittens

chaosmittens

Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point   Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Characters:
Characters start with 4 hearts
Choose a name
Choose a race: Hylian, Gerudo, Zora, Kokiri, Twili
Choose: Courage, Wisdom, or Power
What is your character good at:
What is your character bad at:
Greatest Virtue:
Greatest Flaw:
A secret about your character: (PM me this, don't post in character post)
A Story about your character

Last edited by chaosmittens on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerhb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point   Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Helion Fane
<3 <3 <3 <3
Hylian / Twili
Wisdom

Good at: Problem solving

Bad at: He's considered something of a sociopath, a little bit too in love with answers and puzzles and knowledge

Greatest Virtue: Ingenuity

Greatest Flaw(s): Arrogant, brooding, distant, callous, self centered, verbose, explosively excitable, prone to boredom, dismissive, addicted to Old Deku pipe weed.

His father was a warrior from Snowpeak who traveled far over Hyrule, collecting many tomes of lore and history and legend. No tale excited him more than that of the Twilight Realm, but he could not find a means to travel there. He did, however, manage to communicate with a Twili, a young woman named Umbra. When he was mortally wounded, Umbra used her magic to pull him to the Twilight where she could heal him. The two fell in love and Helion was born shortly thereafter.

But the boy was sickly. Twili mystics determined he could not survive in the Twilight Realm. This was troubling, as his father needed the Realm to keep his wound healed, and his mother had no spell to leave. With no other way to save their child, they sent him to Hyrule alone with but a name...

The babe was found crying in Faron Woods by an Ordonian hunter. For a few years the hunter raised the boy, but the hunter took a fatal bite from a venomous snake. Helion, aged 3, passed to the care of the hunter's sister in Kakariko. She barely had the money to afford his care, but she did what she could. Though she gave him food and shelter, she loathed the boy for the trouble he brought to her. Helion was not a loved child.

For a time, there were a series of murders in Kakariko, a Hyrule noble came to investigate. When his investigations brought him to a dead end, a ten year old Helion who was simply bringing him milk and bread offered his deductions. They turned out to be remarkably accurate, and the noble took the boy in as his servant. For a few years in Hyrule, the boy enjoyed some level of appreciation for his crime solving talent, perhaps a bit too much. He even eventually solved that the noble who took him in was in fact responsible for major heists. His caretaker locked away, Helion was on the street.

Helion knew he was unique, the black spiraling patterns on his skin told him that. But he had never the ability to solve it. He poured into libraries until he finally stumbled upon clues that led him to his father's stash of books. The journals gave a keen insight into his father's life, but when he found a way to communicate with the Twili... he learned that his parents had died. It was perhaps the only time in his life that Helion thought he might feel an attachment with actual people. Instead he only felt betrayed after learning so much about his parents.

He became a Consulting Detective to the Hyrule City Watch, somewhat to the chagrin of their chief inspector. But his consultations proved essential at times, and in many cases his intimate deductions led the watch to believe Fane himself was a culprit.

Nonetheless, Helion retires each night at 221B Baker Street in Castle Town, his mind as his only friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://spinattack.forumotion.com
Soviet Waffle

Soviet Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point   Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:18 am

Name: Alistar Crow
Race: Hylian
Affinity: Power

What are they good at:
What are they bad at:

Virtue:
Flaw:

Story/ Background:

(Will finish later)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Physysics

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point   Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Name: Longbranch Pennywhistle
Race: Kokiri
Affinity: Wisdom
What he is good at: Tiring enemies out and outsmarting them, solving puzzles, timing attacks, giving killer nicknames, bitch smacking fairies
What he is bad at: Right-handed swordsmanship, getting useful information out of his fairy
Greatest virtue: Adaptability
Greatest flaw: He cares too much
A story about my character: Longbranch Pennywhistle began his life in the forest of Kokiri, which is full of children and would make Dampe very very happy . He always found that he was much smarter than everyone else in the forest, especially his fairy, and finally decided that it was time to put his smarts to use. Longbranch is effective with his sword strikes, but he is more inclined to use bombs and other inventory items to force enemies to keep their distance and make them play a game of cat and mouse with him. Whenever the opponents finally do get close, if they do, Longbranch is a master of the shield. He uses his smarts to guess what actions players are going to take in the heat of battle, and more often than not he is right. Longbranch wishes he were stronger, because even though he is an expert in the art of chess on the battlefield, due to his lack of strength, it takes him a few more "moves" to beat his opponent than he would like. Longbranch also has an edge of curiosity about him, and he uses this natural curiosity to explore the land of Hyrule and increase his inventory in every way possible.
Longbranch finds that his troubles disappear as soon as he takes a hit from his Goron Drums which he had converted into the world's largest bowl when he found that weed was much more effective at making a giant Goron fall asleep than playing loud ass music on the drums. After the giant goron awoke from his sleep, it seemed as if he were going to forge Longbranch a giant sword as a reward for getting him incredibly stoned, but the Goron sobered up and realized how hard he hit his head during his fall and became quite pissed at Longbranch. Were it not for his resourcefulness and pure strategic brilliance, Longbranch would have been crushed by the Giant Goron, but instead he shot the giant Goron in the eye with his slingshot, made his way toward the top of Death Mountain where burning chunks of rock were falling from the sky and the Giant Goron didn't dare go. Using his Hylian Shield to protect him from the falling chunks of burning rock, he waited until the rock storm ceased and the Giant Goron was gone and then made his way toward Castle Town to try to find a new mask. Longbranch was married at the time, but his wife was upset that he left her to go on an adventure and smoke with a Giant Goron... What a hoe! Anyway, she filed for divorce upont Link's return to Kokiri. Unfortunately she got all of his inventory and only left him with enough hearts to survive. So now Longbranch is ready for a new beginning, and another adventure to come his way... And he's ready to take a hit from his enormous bowl, yep, definitely ready for a hit from his enormous bowl.

Last edited by Physysics on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerhb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point   Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:45 pm

lol, John, I love the humor, but I'm sure Phil's gonna need you to edit Zelda out. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://spinattack.forumotion.com
chaosmittens

chaosmittens

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point   Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Gerhb wrote:
lol, John, I love the humor, but I'm sure Phil's gonna need you to edit Zelda out. XD

Just a bit, and probably saria as well this would happen between Skyward Sword and Four Swords
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushuid

Mushuid

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point   Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Name: Grand Vizier Tusa

Race: Zora

Choose: Wisdom

What is your character good at: Magic

What is your character bad at: Seeing

Greatest Virtue: Perceptivity

Greatest Flaw: Blind

A Story about your character: Tusa was once an active young fish with a great interest in magic and all it could do for the kingdom; now he's a bitter old eel with better things to do than sit around here blabbing with some young tadpole about how old Tusa lost his sight to Morpha when he got over confident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point   Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda - The Tome of Secrets: Character Spawn Point
Page 1 of 1