You begin with three hearts. You end a legend.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Shelter Character Spawn.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alkarion

Alkarion

The Shelter Character Spawn. Empty
PostSubject: The Shelter Character Spawn.   The Shelter Character Spawn. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Things that I require for a character.
Name:
Family: If any

Things that I recommend you have.
List of skills: Anything you think you would make use of.
Back story:
Useful assets:(Guns, Medical supplies, etc..)

Once again there can only be One (1) shelter among the players. Decided amongst yourselves or by whoever posts first. Also there may only be Two (2) Military or ex military members. I trust you all not to make a group of hardcore survivalists. Keep in mind that you may not all survive the blast depending on how you roleplay. You may not even all meet each other, depending on roleplay. But you still only get one shot, this is meant to be a serious campaign, as such I want you to feel the danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushuid

Mushuid

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter Character Spawn.   The Shelter Character Spawn. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:18 am

Name: Richard Marsdon III, M.D.

Family: Late wife Gertrude, Daughter in LA, Son in NYC

List of useful skills:
Extensive medical knowledge
Novice carpentry and other handyman skills

Back story:
Born at the turn of the century, Richard decided to become a medical doctor during the great depression. After having gone so long without sufficient funds, he swore he would never let himself into that situation again. He worked his way through medical school and became a medical doctor with a respectable practice who squirreled away money at every opportunity, largely in investments, mostly successful, but none wildly so. He met his late wife while practicing in Chicago. They got married quickly and raised two beautiful, well-behaved children. Their daughter, Cynthia, moved to California to become a model, eventually finding more excitement in the world of periodicals; she now runs a small, but growing, publishing house in the Los Angeles area. Their son, Richard "Ricky Mars" Marsden IV, moved to New York to become a play-write; he hasn't quite made Broadway, yet, but he sells enough to support himself with a little freelance work. After their children moved away, Richard and Gertrude Marsden decided to move to the small town of Park Hill, Texas, where they could enter semi-retirement. Richard still makes the occasional house call, but mostly to people he knows personally. The couple lived off their savings until Gertrude's death in the winter of 1963. Richard misses his beloved wife every day, and hasn't worked more than a few days since her death.
Richard has always had an easy time making friends, and can internally deal with stress quite well, but has a hard time wresting control from other people. He has a professional, yet friendly demeanor that some find oddly off-putting, but that most find amicable. He has been more reclusive, but no less cheerful in the years since Gertrude's death. He is a talented MD with a penchant for diagnostics, but who has trouble calming down hysterical patients. Some have said he is "too nice."

Useful assets:
$150 cash
Medical Tools
Small, limited supply of pharmaceuticals

Last edited by Mushuid on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Decipi

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter Character Spawn.   The Shelter Character Spawn. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Name: Lemuel D'Tonnes
Family: In France somewhere

Skills: Lockpicking, smooth talking, larceny, stealth

Backstory:
Lemuel comes from a poor gypsy family natively from France. When he was only 14 his family attempted to move to America, but after only one year they were deported back to France for owing debts in their home country.
When the INS came to remove the family, however, they admitted that Lemuel had been missing for some months, but hadn't been reported. Several missing persons posters (with conveniently outdated pictures) were layed out, but Lemuel was able to evade capture and now makes a living by capitalizing on other people with livings. (further refining to come)

Useful Assets: crowbar, lock-picking set, combat knife
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerhb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter Character Spawn.   The Shelter Character Spawn. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:00 am

Name: Hector "Heck" Sterling
Family: Ex-Wife Jane Sterling, two kids, Drake and Eliza.

Skills: Combat training, linguistics, electrical engineering and communications technology.
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Korean, German, Chinese, Russian.

Backstory: Recruited early out of college for his language skills, Heck began an early career with the CIA that took him around the world. His hectic schedule put a strain on his relationship with his high school sweet heart, and they divorced in 1960. Heck maintains a relationship with them, seeing his kids as often as possible. Sitting on a good salary, Sterling retired and finally settled down to pursue his writing career.

Assets: 100 bucks, a tool kit in the back of his truck, and his trusty Colt 45 and some ammunition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://spinattack.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter Character Spawn.   The Shelter Character Spawn. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shelter Character Spawn.
Page 1 of 1