You begin with three hearts. You end a legend.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chaosmittens

chaosmittens

Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:44 am

Shielding her eyes from the blasted in doors. Raije watches as the four grungy pirates storm in. The hulking pirate grabs the radiology nurse pointing the barrel of the rifle at her throat.

There were four rifles, four pirates, and one hostage. There were to many factors to be dealt with on her own. This ship was manned by more than enough guards to handle six rogues in due time, but first things first. (1,7,6). That should put the hostage at less risk, and takes care of one of the rifles.

Now to cool scene. "Raije Dolk, chief medical officer. Do as they say. Everyone down on their knees, and hands on your head. We don't need any heroes. That's an order."

Getting down, Raije puts her hands on her head. Watching the brigands carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billydakid

billydakid

Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:59 am

Tralek sprinted to the med bay. As he got closer, he slowed down so he wouldn't be heard around the corner. When he got there, he peaked just the tip of his head around so he might be able to feel the minds in the room. There were five minds closest to the door. One was riddled with fear while the other four very aggressive. He had the advantage of surprise. He couldn't use his whip to attack the man with the hostage for fear of electrocuting her.
Well...good thing I'm still pretty warmed up.
He reached out to the frightened women's mind.
I am here. Keep calm and I want you to run as soon as I attack the man behind you.
He then focused on the four hostiles. He could try knocking them out of balance so that the woman can get away and perhaps get one of those rifles over to one of the closer personal in the room. He could hear some footsteps behind him.
I hope that's backup.
He then entered the room as quietly as a 7'3" four armed lizard can and then tackled the two nearest grunts in hopes that he might be able to unbalance the bald man just long enough for the hostage to get away.
Roll(3d8)+0:
1,7,5,+0
Total:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerhb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Post Holder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://spinattack.forumotion.com
chanceypoo

chanceypoo

PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:34 pm

"Send teams to secure the med bay and the living quarters, these ingrates aren't afraid to kill innocents. Do not hesitate, they will kill you if you do. I'm going after the hangar, I can get there the quickest and I'm under the impression that that's where they want to be. Get to me when you can, but secure this ship." Kurt's usual mirth had vanished and his years of giving orders as a captain made him quite authoritative. He regretted not awaiting the captain's orders, but he knew how quickly raids became massacres,

Without waiting for confirmation, Kurt sprinted away from the Bridge. I'm sure I'll be in trouble for something or another here, but I hope they listen. I trust the captain understands our predicament and knows well enough to trust my judgment in this situation. Once hee grabs his trusty swords Lefty and Righty, Kurt teleports in a puff of smoke, reappearing in the Hangar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chikken21

chikken21

PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:06 am

The grunts at the back of the medbay hear Tralek's charge too late and they both topple forward in shock. One blaster fires into the ceiling, but no one is hurt. However, the large bald man hears impact and pulls the trigger on his blaster in surprise. The woman who is being held hostage screams in terror at the sound, but nothing happens. For some reason, his blaster does not fire. The lead grunt is stunned by shock and confusion. The fourth grunt, who stands beside the lead grunt and the hostage, aims his blaster at Tralek and fires. A heated bolt reaches Tralek's shoulder and leaves a black singe and a jolting pain.

[Tralek take one heart of damage.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In the hanger, Kurt appears in time to see a frantic Borghas holding his own against a large number of armed guards. Borghas has somehow managed to grab hold of an engineer and is using the man as a shield while he sends blaster fire in every direction.

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" he repeats over and over again as he runs backwards towards the large shielded hangar bay docking door.

There is also some sort of commotion on the other side of the hanger behind several of the planet hoppers, though no weapons fire accompanies it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billydakid

billydakid

PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:40 am

Tralek felt the pain and knew exactly what had happened to him. There was a lot of pain, but he was used to things like this. After all, he did nothing but fighting in his home world. There was nothing he could do without taking more hits. He searches for the nearest available cover.

There are plenty of crates and tables for him to use, but none within a quick diving distance.

This is annoying

He raises his hands and decides the best thing for him to do at the moment is to stall patiently to capitalize on an opportunity. Time is against the pirates. That is the course of action he will have to take. He enters the bald mans head.

I want to play a game...it is quite fun. I'm sure you wouldn't miss out on an opportunity to play a good card game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanceypoo

chanceypoo

PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Kurt decides to let the guards handle the hostage situation. He hoped the hostage would get out alive, although he doubted it at the same time, At least he wasn't a friend.

Kurt decides to investigate the other commotion, attempting to stick to the shadows. Holding his swords tight, Kurt sneaks over the the spot where he noticed the disturbance.

Sneak: 1,2,6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosmittens

chaosmittens

PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:59 pm

'Well i'd have preferred a squad of soldiers but a rampaging lizard works.'

While the conspicuous lizard-man jumps the two brigands, Raije watches their weapons (2,6,7) (4,3,5). Then jumping up and rushing the man firing at Tralek, Raije pulls a syringe from her coat and jabs it into the man and pushes down on the plunger. (1,8,2). The syringe came from her personal bag of med supplies. It was a sedative strong enough to knock out a man three times the mans height and weight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerhb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:31 pm

The Captain entered through the bay door, a large rifle held lazily in one hand.

"Am I late to the party?"

With a quick shake, Lorenza cocks the laser primer and fires at the intruders.

We'll need one for questioning, seems our doctor as taken care of that.

3, 1, 4 (skill point expended)

Back to top Go down
chikken21

chikken21

PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Bridge ::

One of the three manned pirate vessels outside the ship takes the laser directly to the cockpit. The ship's shield barely responds before being torn open. The laser pierces a large hole from one end to the other. After a moment, a malfunction within the ship causes it to split into several pieces and eject one at the adjacent pirate ship, damaging its wing. Both other vessels turn tail and retreat.

Hangar ::

As you move in sight, a disturbing scene unfolds. A crowd of crew members is gawking at Ashvar, the captain of the pirate vessel from earlier. His torso juts out from the wall above you. His legs are no longer visible, fused with the wall behind him. Blood pours in long streams from the base of his torso onto the floor. He clearly failed to jump cross time paths properly, as is likely the case with most of the other pirates. Herein lies the danger of time crossing: there are likely many other pirates who failed to jump properly and are instead floating corpses out in space or, more likely disintegrated entirely due to improper mass distribution. Despite his condition however, Ashvar speaks.

"Urgh... I th-thought that... it would be worth it. You damn idiots don't know what you're up against. Had you just handed it over, all of us could have survived this."

Med Bay ::

"What the hell is going on!?" The lead pirate screams out loud as his companion drops beside him. "Nobody move or I'll-I'll break her neck!" He drops his weapon and grabs his hostage's head with both hands. She whimpers softly. "Hand over the primary vessel and I don't have to hurt anyone!"

Get out of my head! What do you want!? He thinks at the voice in his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosmittens

chaosmittens

PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:47 pm

There was nothing the doctor could do but watch the thug. The man Raije had stabbed with the syringe had fallen over after going unconscious. The rest was up to the captain and Tralek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerhb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:01 am

The Captain speaks in sudden authority to the hostage bearer, "your crew is scattered, defeated, and dead. You are in no position to make demands, you will not harm my crew or I swear your punishment will be worse than death. Now, unhand that ensign."

Dialogue roll 3,7,5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)   Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ex Vessel Moscow: Stavropol Kraigol (Joe, Chance, Billy, Phillip)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2